Our Mission & Values
To house, support and advocate for people experiencing homelessness.
We know that with close, individual advocacy and support, men, women and families experiencing homelessness achieve housing stability. We are committed to Housing First: house people quickly, then provide services as needed.
- We believe that everybody has the right to safe and affordable housing.
- We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and dignity of every person.
- We encourage people to draw upon their strengths and promote the power of self-advocacy.
- We advocate against the injustices of society that cause homelessness and poverty.
- We strive to create a collaborative community with the individuals we serve, within Simpson, and with the greater community.