NEW SUBMISSION ADDRESS!
MAIL TO: Simpson Housing Services | Attn. Art 4 Shelter
2100 Pillsbury Avenue S | Minneapolis, MN 55404
Deadline is April 27, 2020. Please feel free to submit early!
All artists who would like to exhibit and donate their 5 x 7 inch work for a great cause are welcome to participate. This fun, high profile, high energy event that will bring together hundreds of artists and collectors for a special evening of music, wine, conversation, and art buying!
- Original artwork created on any 5 x 7 inch heavy-weight paper.
- Works on paper: painting, drawing, photography*, printmaking, mixed-media, and collage.
- You may submit as many pieces as you want.
- Sign and Print Name on the BACK of each piece (not the front!).
- Indicate the top of the artwork with a penciled arrow on the back.
- Print and include the submission form. Please include one submission form for each piece of artwork being submitted.
- Carefully wrap dry artwork in wax, glassine, or regular paper and place between pieces of thin cardboard.
- If you would like unsold artwork returned, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
For questions regarding photography submissions, please email Tom Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org